Lindy hoppers & Swing dancers
A 1980s dance troupe
1950s rock n roll dancers
1970s soul train style dancers
A Broadway style tap dance and singing duo
Barefoot Cabaret, a dancer with a horse!
You can have a single dancer or a couple of dancers and we can offer:
- Charleston dancers
- 1930s or 1940s swing dancers/ lindy hoppers
- 1950s dancers
- 1970s soul train style dancers
- A 1980s dance troupe
- A broadway style tap dance and singing duo
The dancers could offer:
a performance demo towards the end of your dinner or tea party
- a dance class on the dance floor to get the party going (20 – 30 mins is often best for the attention span of partying guests!).
- Or a couple of short dance class slots in the course of the evening or the day.
- And/or informal mix and mingle dance tuition.
- Performing a short cabaret
- Meet and greet
- Mood dancing amongst your guests.
Or a mixture of all of these!
From large corporate Christmas parties to smaller parties at people’s homes, we can do something to meet your requirements. Give us a call or drop us a line to discuss the options. Let us know your requirements and more about your venue dimensions and set up, and we can talk through the possibilities and what would work best for your event.
We can also offer Vintage musicians, singers and DJs! From a 5 piece jazz band to a solo piano player.
And we can offer vintage hair and make up for sports and social clubs or groups of guests wanting a special vintage look for their event, or vintage stylists on hand at your event for a special fun activity for your guests.