Charleston dancers, lindy hoppers, swing dancers and other acts and entertainment for evening parties, your company Christmas party, your vintage wedding tea dance, or and corporate and team building events. Plus lessons on the dance floor to get your guests up and dancing!
Want to get your guests up and dancing and help your 1920s party to go off with a swing? Want a dance class to inject some Great Gatsby or 1940s tea dance style fun into your vintage wedding? Having a 1950s themed birthday party and want some rock n rollers to get the party going?
You can have a single dancer or a couple of dancers and we can offer:
- Charleston dancers
- 1930s or 1940s swing dancers/ lindy hoppers
- 1950s dancers
- A 1980s dance troupe
- A broadway style tap dance and singing duo
The dancers could offer:
a performance demo towards the end of your dinner or tea party
- a dance class on the dance floor to get the party going (20 – 30 mins is often best for the attention span of partying guests!).
- Or a couple of short dance class slots in the course of the evening or the day.
- And/or informal mix and mingle dance tuition.
- Performing a short cabaret
- Meet and greet
- Mood dancing amongst your guests.
Or a mixture of all of these!
From large corporate Christmas parties to smaller parties at people’s homes, we can do something to meet your requirements. Give us a call or drop us a line to discuss the options. Let us know your requirements and more about your venue dimensions and set up, and we can talk through the possibilities and what would work best for your event.
We can also offer Vintage musicians, singers and DJs! Anything from a 5 piece jazz band to a piano player, to a 1920s Berlin cabaret singer.
And we can offer vintage hair and make up for sports and social clubs or groups of guests wanting a special vintage look for their event, or vintage stylists on hand at your event for a special fun activity for your guests.