Our poptastic 1980s hen party dance class also makes a great birthday party or stag party treat!
COVID 19 update- Book a 1980s dance class, now available throughout lockdown and social distancing! Visit here for info: online dance classes Great for lockdown birthdays or hen parties, or virtual get togethers of family and friends.
Dance do your favourite Madonna track, Bananarama or Wham, or Cyndi Lauper, or go for the alternative side of the 80s. We’re happy to trawl the glorious 80s pop back catalogue and do requests! I’m your Venus, Material Girl, Wake Me Up Before You Go Go… the 1980s was a great era for big hair and outrageous, colourful fashion and hen party dressing up opportunities!
Suggested 1980s dance class routine tracks:
- Pop 1980s – tracks such as Madonna, Material Girl, Bananarama Venus, and Wham Club Tropicana, What a Feeling from Flashdance…
- The alternative 80s. Dance to New Order Blue Monday or another 80s classic.
- GLOW themed dance class – if you’re into the fantastic TV show, we can do a wrestling themed dance class and why not pair it with Glow themed hair and make up for gigantic outrageous 1980s hairstyles?
- The classes are arranged at a time and place to suit your group.
- You’ll have a warm up, learn a range of authentic 1920s steps, then a fun routine that you all dance together! Dance it at the wedding if you dare…
- We can add a little solo for the bride to be or birthday girl or boy to make them shine!
- The class lasts 2 hours, but you can have a 1 hour or 1.5 hour class if you prefer.
- Add special choreography on request – hens can performed their dance at the wedding if they dare. We can choreograph a surprise flashmob for a wedding or company Christmas party you if you like.
Team this up with our 1980s hair and make up and you’ve got a fantastic 1980s hen party day out all planned.