Work up an appetite in one of our vintage dance classes, then be looked after by the vintage waitresses in a beautiful little vintage café. Great friends of ours, these gals are lovers of all things 1920s and vintage. It’s the perfect place for any vintage hen party or birthday treat, or just a special day out for you and your friends.
Have sandwiches, scones, cakes and tea and play with the dressing up accessories, then pay corkage to bring your own champagne.
Or choose from a Great Gatsby style Menu, an Alice in Wonderland themed menu. Here are some combinations suggestions:
- Charleston afternoon tea
- 1940s dance and afternoon tea
- 1950s dance then tea party
- Vintage Musicals class then tea party
- Singing swinging class or vintage musicals singing class then tea party
- Mad Charleston followed by Alice in Wonderland tea party
- Vintage etiquette afternoon tea – if dancing isn’t your cup of tea, have fun vintage etiquette class with you’re tea and cake and let Aunty Maude teach you how to be a lady!
- Book a vintage jazz piano player during your afternoon tea.