We have the most marvellous Charleston dancers, swing dancers and rock n rollers to liven up your party or event. Want to get the guests dancing at your 1920s Speakeasy party, get your 1940s tea dance swinging or fill your rock n roll party dance floor?
Lindy hoppers & Swing dancers
A 1980s dance troupe
1950s rock n roll dancers
1970s soul train style dancers
A Broadway style tap dance and singing duo
Barefoot Cabaret, a dancer with a horse!
You can have a single dancer or a couple of dancers and we can offer:
- a performance demo towards the end of your dinner or tea party
- a dance class on the dance floor to get the party going (20 – 30 mins is often best for the attention span of partying guests!).
- Or a couple of short dance class slots in the course of the evening or the day.
- And/or informal mix and mingle dance tuition.
- Performing a short cabaret
- Meet and greet
- Mood dancing amongst your guests.
Or a mixture of all of these. Get in touch and we can discuss your requirements.
A class on the dancefloor at your party will really get your guests up and dancing!
And we can offer vintage hair and make up for sports and social clubs or groups of guests wanting a special vintage look for their event, or vintage stylists on hand at your event for a special fun activity for your guests.
A dance class at an event